Thursday 16 April 2009

Bollywood ster Bipasha Basu love with tattoo






Bollywood hot and sexy actress's name is Bipasha Basu.all time Bipasha ia hot and populer celebrity of Bollywood.Believe it or not! Actress Bipasha Basu is now in love with tattoo.Bipasha said,"You see, Ranbir and I watched a Angelina Jolie film and her tattoo then became the topic of discussion.The latest reports suggest that the actress got tattoo for Ranbir Kapoor, who acted with her in Bachna Ae Haseeno.When asked about romancing younger heores, the actress really doesn’t think she deserves a ‘bravery award. Bipasha shared screen space with Neil Nitin Mukhesh in Aa Dekhen Zara.





bipasha gets tattoo 200x300 Bipasha gets tattoo!“Ranbir told me that I should get a tattoo just like Angie’s and that it would look good on me.
Now, I’m not the tattoo types. I’m scared of getting one and second how will the tattoo look when I’m old and wrinkled?” the sexy actress added.As soon as I knew I was playing a DJ in the movie, I knew I could go wild with my look,” says the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment